Unified is pleased to announce that new APJ trial statistics for each PTAB judge have been added to the Portal. By clicking on any judge’s name from the Case Detail page, users can now see a variety of trial statistics for each Patent Judge such as overall institution rate and FWD reversal rate for instituted cases. Users can easily toggle between views to see all cases where a particular APJ was a Panel Judge or Author Judge.
Articles in this section
- Portal patent detail view now displays PTAB and litigation data!
- New patent judge analytics available for all PTAB judges!
- Free patent litigation alerts now available via Unified's Portal!
- Litigation Investment Entities (LIEs) Tracker is latest feature added to Unified's Portal
- Tracking Innovation: Using Unified’s Portfolio Velocity Tool
- Case status field updated for all PTAB cases
- New District Court Annual Litigation Report available!
- Increased customization options for CSV exports
- Sankey Chart added to PTAB Analytics
- Industry and Entity Type added to District Court litigation