In this tutorial, we provide an introduction to Unified's proprietary Objective Patent Landscape (OPAL). Unified's OPAL report is a one-of-a-kind patent landscaping tool that leverages advanced machine-learning techniques to create a flexible solution for negotiating and licensing Standard Essential Patents (SEPs). A free trial version is available through Unified's Portal. For more information, view our Methodology or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- 3GPP RAN Landscape Methodologies: A Closer Look at 4G and 5G
- Introduction to Objective Patent Landscape (OPAL)
- Public version of OPAL report now available!
- OPAL & OPEN: Benefits of Membership
- Methodology for Unified Patents’ Wi-Fi 6 “OPAL” Landscape
- 3GPP LTE and 5G Full Specification OPAL Methodology
- LTE Zone: Methodology
- Updated OPAL HEVC/H.265 models
- LTE landscape added to OPAL!
- Static URLs for OPAL now available!