In addition to providing information about individual cases, Unified’s PTAB Portal provides a variety of analytics tools that allow you to easily view and summarize large groups of data. After you have selected the subset of cases you want to study using the filter search, all you have to do is click on the “Analytics” tab. You will then be able to select a number of different analytics tools to assess your search results using the dropdown menu.
Articles in this section
- Video Tutorial: Understanding Law Firm Rankings (ISIX)
- How to use boolean search terms?
- Quick Search: How to conduct a basic search in the Portal
- Advanced Search: How to use filters to narrow your search
- What is the difference between APIX, CITX and BRIX?
- How can I analyze patents or cases using the Portal?
- What is APIX and how does it measure patent validity?
- What is ISIX?