In addition to providing information about individual cases, Unified’s PTAB Portal provides a variety of analytics tools that allow you to easily view and summarize large groups of data. After you have selected the subset of cases you want to study using the filter search, all you have to do is click on the “Analytics” tab. You will then be able to select a number of different analytics tools to assess your search results using the dropdown menu.
Articles in this section
- How to Use the Portfolio Value IndeX (PVIX)
- Portfolio Value Index (PVIX) Methodology
- Video Tutorial: Understanding Law Firm Rankings (ISIX)
- PQAI is an open-source prior-art search system that uses AI trained on patent data
- Law Firm Prosecution Index (LPIX): The World’s First Objective Tool for Patent Prosecution Success
- What are SVIX and RNIX?
- Patent Annuities Payment Providers
- How to use boolean search terms?
- Quick Search: How to conduct a basic search in the Portal
- Advanced Search: How to use filters to narrow your search